The Black River Technical College Foundation, Inc., is a non-profit corporation and is exempt from federal income tax under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986.
About the Foundation
Through partnerships with individuals, businesses, organizations, and local communities, the BRTC Foundation provides assistance in the development and enhancement of programs, facilities, and student opportunities. The Foundation has been instrumental in many activities including the following:
- Providing access to special cultural activities including the annual Holocaust Survivor Series,
- Working with partners to award more than $32,000 in student scholarships,
- Support important historical and preservation work through Project REACH,
- Providing access to grant opportunities aimed at non-profit organizations and institutions of higher education.
The purpose of the Black River Technical College Foundation is
- to assist with development and enhancement of programs and facilities;
- to assist in providing broader educational opportunities and services to students, staff, alumni, and the community;
- to receive, hold, and administer gifts or grants.
Foundation Relationship with the College
The BRTC Foundation exists solely to provide resources to further the academic programs and activities of Black River Technical College. The BRTC Foundation is the only vehicle through which donations may be received.
Foundation and College Annual Report
Contacting the Foundation
Contact the Office of Institutional Advancement to get involved through volunteer opportunities as well as annual, planned, and major giving.