Acts under the direction of the ARNEC Director and supports excellence in teaching and learning by providing high quality, relevant and valued technology and administrative support. Adheres to institutional policies and procedures, provides an instructional delivery system that enhances faculty and student learning, and demonstrates knowledge of current trends in the nursing field.
ARNEC is a consortium of eight Arkansas community colleges: ASU-Newport, Black River Technical College, UA Cossatot, Ozarka College, South Arkansas Community College, University of Arkansas Community College at Morrilton, University of Arkansas Community College at Hope, and University of Arkansas Community College at Rich MountainHH. Office location will be at the consortium’s ASU-Newport campus.
- Associate degree in Business, Information Technology, or related field
- Experience using learning management software packages such as Microsoft Office and Blackboard within a higher education setting is preferred
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Must be friendly, and outgoing
- Must have a strong dedication to customer service
- Must be able to maintain professional standards and confidentiality
$29,000 annually, plus excellent benefits package that includes health, dental, and life, long and short term disability insurance options, retirement plan, paid vacation and sick leave, and educational assistance for employees and their dependents.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS
Thursday, November 19, 2020
FOR OUTSIDE APPLICANTS TO APPLY:
Go to https://www.cccua.edu/jobs , click the “View Available Jobs-External Applicants” link. Find Job Requisition R0001359, then click the blue “Apply” link at the top of position posting and follow the process.
FOR INTERNAL APPLICANTS TO APPLY FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
- Log in to Workday
- Search “Find Jobs” in the search box to view all open positions
- Once you have submitted and application, click “My Applications” to view the status
TO BE CONSIDERED:
All applications must include a cover letter, current resume, and unofficial transcripts. Applications received without the required documents will be incomplete and will not be considered for the position.
Call (870) 584-1104 or 870-584-1164 if you have questions, or email email@example.com.
UA Cossatot is an EEO/AA/ADA employer. Qualified minorities are encouraged to apply.