Selection is based on the following Criteria:
- Submission of a complete application for admission into the professional curricula for Respiratory Care. This includes an essay.
- Completion of all pre-professional curricula.
- Grades from all pre-professional course work
- Passing Score on the entrance test given each year.
- TEAS exams are given the first Thursday of each month on the Pocahontas campus. To sign up for one please email email@example.com
- Overall grade point average (GPA) on all college course work.
All applicants will receive notification of either acceptance, alternate status, or denial via mail, email, and or telephone. Selected applicants will be enrolled in their courses by BRTC staff upon acceptance into the program.
Note: 1-2 alternate students will receive a letter stating their position in the program with the date of orientation.
All students receiving acceptance/alternate letter will be required to attend orientation.
When you click on the APPLICATION LINK you will be taken to a Dynamic Forms page where you will create a username and password.
You will need your transcripts available to complete this application and also your one page essay answering the following questions:
- What inspired you to apply for the Respiratory Care Program?
- What experience, if any, have you had with respiratory ailments?
- What are your career goals after graduating?
- What do quality and excellence have to with each other?
- What does professionalism mean to you?
updated 10.13.2022 DC