Visit the following links for additional resources.
Online References for Different Citation Styles
The following recommended references are available either online, in print, or via eBooks. Also, note that most databases (eBooks & journals) provide citation links for specific artifacts. Before using these, however, check with your instructor to make sure they are approved for assignments.
- APA Formatting and Style Guide (Purdue Owl)
- APA Quick Style Reference (pdf)
- Publication manual of the American Psychological Association, 6th ed. REF BF76.7 .P83 2010 e.6 (book)
- The Chicago Manual of Style Online (Purdue Owl)
- Turabian Citation Style Guide
- Chicago Manual of Style Guidelines (eBook)
- The Chicago Manual of Style, 16th ed. REF Z253 .U69 2010 e.16 (book)
- MLA Formatting and Style Guide (Purdue Owl)
- MLA Style Center
- MLA handbook for writers of research papers, 7th ed. REF LB2369 .G53 2009 e.7 (book)