This page is all for our students! It shows you what BRTC’s Student Services department can do to help you. The Student Life section shared information about getting involved at BRTC and Student Support Services gives you tools to make you successful.
Have a great semester and contact us any time you need anything!
The following links will help you get started. Let us know if you need help!
- Online classes are accessible on the portal, called myBRTC
- Need to find a class on campus? Here is our map.
- Need to schedule a classes? Here is our current class schedule
- Add and drop classes on myBRTC
- Grades are also found on myBRTC
- Visit the Directory
- If your instructor is not on the directory, contact Ms. Janie Campbell
Many of our classes are online. Our Distance Education office will help you!
- Check out the Technical Requirements for online classes
- Our Online Student Orientation will help you get ready
- We have Moodle FAQs to help answer your questions
- See our current Tuition and Fees
- Set up a payment plan
- Pay your bill on myBRTC
- See if you are eligible for support and help from Career Pathways
If you have any type of Financial Aid questions, contact the Financial Aid Office. They can help you with the following
- Pell Grants
- Student Loans
Communication and announcements for students are accessible on
- Your BRTC email
You can also learn about BRTC from
- BRTC Facebook page
- BRTC newsletter: The River’s Edge
Complete the form on the Opt-Out page to be excluded from College publicity.
We have lots of programs for you to choose from!
- Academic programs and degrees
- Adult Education
- Career and Technical Center
- Concurrent Classes
- Corporate & Community Education
We have other opportunities for you!
- 2+2, Direct Transfer Degrees
- Online and Distance Education Programs
- We are working to offer you 4-year degrees! Learn more from our University Center announcements!
We know you may run into a situation where you need help. We want to help!
- Help with your BRTC student email
- Distance Education help
- Distance Education faculty and staff
- BRTC faculty/staff directory
If you have no idea who to ask for
- email email@example.com
- Call (870) 248-4000 or (870) 239-0969 and dial 0 to talk to the operator
- Send us a private message on our BRTC Facebook page and we’ll get you in contact with who you need
The academic calendar identifies all dates for the upcoming academic year.
We are proud of our students! See our President’s and Deans’ lists here.
Articulation With Other Colleges
Your degree at BRTC can be transferred to other colleges and universities. See which opportunities are right for you!
The Campus Health page provides the most up-to-date information on health issues at campus as well as list of emergency contacts.
The course catalog is a comprehensive document containing all certificates, degrees, and what students must do to be successful.
Funding Your Education
Need financial aid information? Wonder what other options are available to cover tuition and fees? This is your link.
Find out what you need to do to prepare for your special day! Requirements for graduating students are listed here.
Policies and Procedures
All student policies and procedures are listed here, including the Inclement Weather policy.
The Student Handbook contains all policies including student conduct policies.
Want to have fun or meet fellow black hawks? Check out our student life!
Student Support Services
From veterans benefits to tutoring, we have the support you need to be successful!
BRTC offers many types of testing from admissions ACT and ACCUPLACER to Workeys and Pearson Vue.