Career counseling/coaching is provided through the Director of Student Development/Dean of Students office in Pochaontas, AD 120-E.
- Personality and Interest Inventories available to help you decide on a career path or Major (see info below)
- Resume Development
- Career Advising
- Aid students in job search processes and resources
- Assist with job skills including interviewing skills, resume’ development, and networking
- CAREER ACTION PLAN → Click HERE to view. Feel free to print.
- Tons of info here on this website: onetonlie.org
- Here is a fun website with good info: “What Can I Do With This Major”?
*Please feel free to stop by!
The STRONG Interest Inventory may help you with:
- Exploring and identifying careers related to your interests
- Choosing education and training options that match your interests
- Determining your preferred learning environment
- Understanding your leadership, risk-taking and teamwork preferences
These tools are meant to be a starting point to help you in the self-exploration process. Feel free to make an appointment by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.