Get a head start on your future!
Take concurrent classes through BRTC and earn both high school and college credit!
Have you heard about the Arkansas Challenge Concurrent Scholarship?
Junior and Seniors can enroll in 2 endorsed concurrent enrollment credit courses per semester and the scholarship will cover all tuition at BRTC!
Contact us or your high school counselor to learn more!
To register for concurrent classes at BRTC, students must submit the following documentation:
- Application (obtain this from your high school counselor)
- shot record
- full set of test scores (ACT, Accuplacer, 10th grade Aspire)
- FERPA form
BRTC has provided a Student Handbook for those students participating in our Concurrent Enrollment Program.
The links below provide access to important concurrent enrollment forms and documents:
- Appendix A–Transcript Request
- Appendix B–MyBRTC Portal Login Instructions
- Appendix C–Title IX Resource Guide
- Appendix D–FERPA Student Consent Form
- Appendix E–Concurrent Policy
- Appendix F–Academic Calendar
- Appendix G–Add/Drop Form
- Appendix H–Course/Instructor Evaluation (for students to complete)
- Appendix I–Grades and Grade Point
- Appendix J–Course Offerings & Prerequisites
- Appendix K–BRTC Catalog
- Appendix L–ADHE Arkansas Course Transfer System
- Appendix M–Academic Integrity Policy
- Appendix N–Student Email
- Appendix O–Bookstore Info