Students must have a reliable internet connection to access Moodle. Broadband or high-speed Internet access is recommended for optimal experience. A dial-up Internet connection will result in Moodle pages loading slowly and viewing audio/files may not be possible.
The latest version of Chrome or Firefox are the recommended browsers for Moodle.
Note: Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge are not recommended because some features in Moodle do not display well.
Download LockDown Browser by clicking here. For technical requirements, see this page. For a quick start guide to LockDown Browser and Respondus Monitor, click here.
- Windows: 10, 8, 7
- Mac: MacOS X 10.15 to 10.12, OS X 10.11, OSX 10.10
- iOS: 11.0+ (iPad only). Must have a compatible LMS integration
- Adobe Flash Player (bundled with the LockDown Browser installation)
- Web camera (internal or external) & microphone
- A broadband internet connection
- More info