American Made General Store proudly supports BRTC students with a $5oo per semester scholarship.
- $500 for the Fall and Spring semesters
- Fulltime students only
- Student must be majoring in technical education for a trade or nursing and allied health
- Randolph County students given first priority
- Recipient must maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Complete minimum of 12 credit hours per semester.
- Acceptance for admissions at BRTC.
- Complete the FAFSA application by March 1st.
- Deadline March 1st.