The Jennifer Wren Memorial Scholarship was created in memory of Jennifer Wren by her husband Steve and their family. Jennifer was a selfless person with a generous giving spirit. She lived every day to the fullest and made every day count.
Jennifer was married to Steve Wren and they have three daughters Jacqueline, Autumn, and Serena.
- $500 for each fall and spring semesters
- Must be a female agriculture major
- Students who do not receive Pell Grants receive first consideration
- Randolph County residents receive first consideration
- May be enrolled full-time or part-time
- Students must have a minimum of a 3.0 GPA
- Complete scholarship application