Black River Technical College Paragould offers extensive customized training services to community businesses and industries.
- OSD Grant Writing Services
- Training Needs Assessment
- Customized Training Coordination – we will work closely with you to find the specific kind of instruction/instructor your organization is seeking
- Facility Scheduling at the Greene County Industrial Training Center Non Computer
- Facility Scheduling at the Greene County Industrial Training Center with Computer Lab
- Catering Set-up
- Computer Training — Specialized Software Installation Available
- Training Materials Ordering and Preparation
- Safety Video Lending Library
- Teacher Learning Center/Community Work Room for special projects
- Our Corporate University offers a three tiered structure to develop and sharpen leaders at every level. Each tier offers ideas for development, with the ability to customize specific development requests. Each organization can design their own development matrix. The tiers focus on executive level leadership, supervisors and front-line leaders, and emerging leaders that are beginning to mature into potential leadership candidates.
If you are interested in having BRTC/GCITC develop a new training program or customize training specifically for your company, please call Dana Bradford or Patricia Sanderson. If you are interested in our other services, please contact Katrina Bozarth or Diane Graftenreed.