Black River Technical College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. Its programs have been approved by the Arkansas Department of Higher Education and by the State Board of Vocational Education. Some of the college’s programs are also accredited by different agencies, as reflected in the program descriptions.
Introduction to HLC and Accreditation
College Program & Accreditation
- Auto Service Technician – National Automotive Technicians Education Foundation, Inc.
- Nutrition and Food Service Management – Association of Nutrition and Foodservice Professionals (ANFP)
- Nutrition and Dietetics – Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (probationary accreditation status)
- Paramedic – Committee on Accreditation of Educational Programs for the EMS Professions
- Practical Nursing – Arkansas State Board of Nursing
- Nursing Assistant – Department of Human Services, Office of Long Term Care
- Registered Nursing – Arkansas State Board of Nursing
- Respiratory Care – Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care