Black River Technical College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. Its programs have been approved by the Arkansas Department of Higher Education and by the State Board of Vocational Education. Some of the college’s programs are also accredited by different agencies, as reflected in the program descriptions.
Introduction to HLC and Accreditation
- Auto Service Technician – Automotive Service Excellence Education Foundation
- Nutrition and Food Service Management – Association of Nutrition and Foodservice Professionals (ANFP)
- EMT/Paramedic – Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs upon recommendation of the Committee on Accreditation of Educational Programs for the Emergency Medical Services Professions (CoAEMSP).
- Respiratory Care – Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care
- Concurrent Enrollment – Arkansas Department of Higher Education
- Practical Nursing – Arkansas State Board of Nursing
- Nursing Assistant – Department of Human Services, Office of Long Term Care
- Registered Nursing – Arkansas State Board of Nursing
Professional Licensure Disclosures
Black River Technical College has no 100% online programs that can lead to professional licensure.