Due to the various differences across applications and paper, there will always be slight discrepancies when using Pantone Matching System (PMS), CMYK or RGB colors.
- The PMS palette is the college’s preferred printing palette and should be used for printing where possible.
- The CMYK palette should be used for printing when the circumstances do not allow for PMS.
- When using the CMYK palette, a proof must be approved through IA before printing.
- The RGB palette should be used for all screen-based applications.
Click on the image for a large view of the text.
The following typefaces, or fonts, are to be used in official BRTC correspondence. All weights (thick, thin, medium) and styles (italics, bold, etc.) are useable.
San Serif Fonts
San serif fonts are appropriate for the following uses:
- Headings in print documents
- Body copy in screen-based documents
BRTC has 2 san-serif font styles.
- Montserrat is the primary san serif font style
- The alternate font style is Proxima Nova.
Serif fonts are appropriate for the following uses:
- Headings in screen-based documents
- Body copy in print documents
BRTC has 1 serif font.
- Garamond is widely available and a standard font on all Microsoft and most other programs.