Black River Technical College will move to Stage II of the Return to Campus Plan on Monday, July 20. BRTC will be open to the public with visitors to campus adhering to the approved guidelines and screening procedures.
Entrance to BRTC Buildings
Visitors can access the BRTC buildings by the following entrances only:
- BRTC Pocahontas: through the main entrance of the Administration Building
- BRTC Paragould: through South entrance at the Parking Lot A
Visitors must complete the COVID-19 screening form, available at check-in stations on each campus or on the BRTC Campus Health webpage at https://blackrivertech.org/brtcstudents/campus-health.
Check-in stations which will have screening forms and thermometers, will be clearly marked and located as follows:
- BRTC Pocahontas: the Student Accounts Payment window in the Administration Building
- BRTC Paragould: the Paragould Bookstore window
Once screened, visitors will receive a sticker to wear confirming they have been screened for that day.
All BRTC employees, students, and visitors much adhere to the following safety guidelines.
- Practice social distancing of 6 feet or more from others, inside and outside
- When social distancing is not possible, wear a mask
- Practice frequent handwashing following the CDC’s guidelines of washing with water and soap for 20 seconds
- If individuals are still concerned even when a 6-foot distance can be maintained, they are encouraged to wear a mask at all times
- Adhere to any other guidelines issued by the CDC or the Arkansas Governor
Students are required to attend classes as scheduled. Students will need to adhere to the approved guidelines and screening procedures.
These stages are all tentative and subject to change due to updates, regulations, or other factors concerning COVID-19. BRTC will require masks when social distance of 6 feet cannot be maintained.
For changes or updates to BRTC’s Return to Campus Plan, visit the BRTC Campus Health page at https://blackrivertech.org/brtcstudents/campus-health.