Beginning Monday, March 16, BRTC is closed to the public until Monday, March 30 at which time the coronavirus situation will be reassessed.
Please check www.blackrivertech.org/health and the BRTC social media accounts for more information and/or changes.
The Vice President of Academics and the academic deans feel that under the current situation, the following academic instruction plan gives BRTC students and faculty the best chance to have a successful ending to the academic semester.
- Online courses will continue as usual without interruption.
- However, there will be NO on-campus instruction this week. All non-technical on-campus classes will be moved to online instruction which will be available to students on March 30.
Spring Break: March 23-27
Classes are not in session during Spring Break. Spring Break for all students will occur as normal, including for online students.
March 30-April 10
- All online classes will resume as normal.
- All non-technical on-campus classes will be held online. Check your email for instructions from your faculty.
- Students enrolled in allied health and technical programs will have an email from their instructors with information and a modified clinical/shop course schedule.
Monday, April 13
Unless otherwise communicated, all classes return to original instruction delivery.
- Online services such as online tutoring and digital library access will continue to be available to students.
- On-campus support services such as the academic success center, testing center, computer labs, and others will not be available.