Financial Aid News
If you have already filed your 2018 income tax return, you may submit your FAFSA for the 2020-2021 academic year. The online application is available at www.studentaid.ed.gov. Don’t delay, file today!
For a tutorial on how to use the data retrieval tool, please click here.
Interested in the Federal Work Study Program?
Students interested in a student worker position should complete the Federal Work Study Application. Positions are limited so, put your application in today!
- Arkansas Single Parent Scholarship Fall deadline: Priority- July 15th; Late- Sept. 15th
- Distance Education Scholarship Fall deadline is September 1st.
- Sylvia Cagle Single Parent Scholarship Fall deadline is September 1st.
- ProMed EMT/Paramedic Scholarship Fall deadline is September 1st.
- David Statler Machine Tool Technology Scholarship Fall deadline is November 1st.
Pell Refund Checks will be mailed out 30-45 days after the first day of classes. Please check myBRTC for updates on when these checks are mailed.
Student Loan Disbursement Dates
The dates listed below are the dates your loan will be credited to your account, not the day loans will be mailed.
Your STUDENT LOAN refund checks will be mailed 7-10 business days from the dates listed below.
Loan Disbursement Dates
|Returning Students||1st Disbursement||2nd Disbursement|
|1st Time Entering||1st Disbursement||2nd Disbursement|