Financial Aid News
You may submit your FAFSA for the 2022-2023 academic year. The online application is available at www.studentaid.ed.gov. Don’t delay, file today!
For a tutorial on how to use the data retrieval tool, please click here.
- Arkansas Single Parent Scholarship Summer deadline: July 1st; Fall deadline: Aug. 15th
- BRTC Distance Education Scholarship Fall deadline: Sept. 1st
- Sylvia Cagle Single Parent Scholarship for Randolph County Residents. Fall deadline: Sept. 1st
- Arkansas Department of Higher Education Scholarships deadline July 1st
- ProMed EMT and Paramedic Scholarship Fall deadline: Sept. 1st
Loan checks will be mailed out 7-10 business days from the disbursement date
|Returning Students||1st Disbursement||2nd Disbursement|
|Summer I and II||6/9/2022||7/13/2022|
|1st Time Entering||1st Disbursement||2nd Disbursement|
|Summer II||Not eligible|
|Summer I and II||7/13/2022|