The Mrs. Jenkins GED Scholarship was established with the purpose of encouraging GED students to pursue a career and advance in the workforce. Kenneth, owner of Jenkins Welding, and Willa Jenkins’, a long-time Randolph County educator, children graduated from the BRTC welding and nursing programs.
- $200 for each fall and spring semesters
- Must be a graduate of the Pocahontas GED program
- Preference to welding and nursing students
- May be enrolled fulltime
- Fall recipient may receive the spring award if they maintain a 3.0 GPA
- Students must have a minimum of a 3.0 GPA
- Complete scholarship application